Intrigued by the financial sector? Passionate about software? We are hiring.
How We Work
Your office in the cloud · Everyone works from their own home or office for most of the time, and we’re spread out all over Europe — England (office in London), Scotland (office in Stirling) Germany and The Netherlands. We make extensive use of online collaboration tools to make you feel at our office despite the distance. We care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in.
Travel · We regularly need to perform activities at our customer’s premises so a regular amount of travel will be required.
Meeting up · We get the whole team together a few times per year to brainstorm the broad strategy for the company for the coming months, and also to enjoy the company of the people we work with all day.
As an analyst-developer you’re responsible for making our software work perfectly. The job is tough to describe because it’s so broad, but historically it has included new software product development from conception to deployment, software implementation and customer support. Here are some essential skills:
- Education. Engineering, sciences or mathematics degree.
- Experience. A minimum of four to five years of experience in a similar role.
- Customer facing skills. Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must. A good knowledge of German is useful but not mandatory.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion. We’re a startup with a small team so you need to be comfortable in working in such a setup.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
- Competitive package including share options.
- Open vacation policy (no set number of days per year). We encourage our employees to take the time they need to take vacation, develop interests, and spend time with friends and family.
- We cover all costs of company travel.
- We happily provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Home office setup allowance, and co-working office allowance.
How to apply
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job please fill in this form telling us about yourself and attach a CV. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. We try to reply back as soon as possible.